Friday, October 16, 2015

As White As White Can Be!

2 Corinthians 5:17 - In Christ the old man is gone.  The new man has replaced him!

Isaiah 1:18 - This is reasonable; if you obey my law your sins, which are as red as scarlet will be washed away.  You’ll be as white as snow!


♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   ♱   





This is an enigma!  How can it be possible to have my sinful blood stains washed as white as snow?  Just by believing?  (This is foolishness to men.)  Blood stains don’t come out.  

Just ask Lady MacBeth.







But all I have to do is believe and trust?  
















I’ve come to understand the gloriousness of living snow white in the presence of my King and Father.  He chooses not to see all that I do that would grieve Him.  In His eyes I’ve been to my mount of transfiguration and all He sees is the glorified me!

(all photos courtesy Google Image)


No comments: