Friday, May 15, 2015

Instead of Worry, There is Wonder!

Philippians 4:5-7
Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Don’t be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds.

See?  When you realize your value then you understand what a waste of time anxiety is.

Two years ago the Lord told me he  was sending me to Nigeria.  Immediately I started to obsess about how I was going to get there, where the money would come from.  And the funds came, and there was no hardship involved.  He had work for me to do and I was more than willing to go and do whatever he wanted me to do.  And there was great joy in the going and in the doing.












Now he’s told me I’m going to Italy and I believe him when he says he’ll provide the funds.  Instead of worry there is wonder!  Five weeks away and 1/3 of the funds required have been paid.  I’m going to Italy!  I have no doubt.  And I look with excitement to how he will accomplish it!  He is completely trustworthy!  And I can trust him when he tells me he has big plans for me!




The narrow path is the path of thanksgiving.  With every step give thanks.  Thanksgiving is the key that opens the door you’ve been trying to kick in.

2 comments:

Maureen @ Josephina Ballerina said...

AMEN.

Stephanie said...

Oh Judy, what a precious post! God is so faithful and He does provide...it's always exciting to see Him at work :) Thanks for joining Roses of Inspiration.