Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday Word Bytes Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm!

I LOVE words!  I think language is the best part of being a human.  There's nothing as good as taking a new word and rolling it around the inside of my mouth and feeling how it tastes.

Todays word:

Aspectabund  (Ass-pec-ti-bund)

 From the Latin; aspectus + bundas
An abundance of aspect

To have a very expressive face.
To be able to easily show the world what you are feeling

If you know a person has a secret without even asking, then their face is very aspectabund.
If you can tell someone is dying to tell you something, they are aspectabund.
If you have a lousy poker face, you may be aspectabund.























What's your favorite word this week?




2 comments:

Abiola said...

My first time...visiting
...seeing this word. Sometimes, my expressions (facial) give me away, maybe I am one too..I think we all exhibit this at some point.

Thanks for visiting me earlier, I really appreciate making friends from all around the world.
Did you enjoy your time when you visited? And how long were you here?

Do enjoy the rest of your week.

Hugs,

Stephanie said...

Oh, I love the word you shared today! I try to mask my facial expressions, but I know I don't always do a very good job...especially around my husband :) He can read me so well.

Thanks for sharing at ROI. Hugs!